Brow Shaping & Tint
As one of the first things that people notice when they look at you, eyebrows accentuate the eyes, shape the face, and play a powerful role in communication and expression. The right brow shape can add definition and a lift to the face and give eyes a larger and more youthful appearance. There is no “right” eyebrow shape. During your appointment, our skilled technicians will aid you in establishing the right brow shape for you by examining your face and eye shape, using Gabriela’s own shaping and measuring technique. At our studio, we trim and shape the brows by plucking them or waxing them, per our client’s request.
How It Works
Brow shaping can be complemented with an additional semi-permanent tint, which (like our lash tint) is vegan and cruelty free. Eyebrow tinting is completely painless and instantly gives you a clean-cut, natural look.
The result gives the appearance of freshly filled brows that automatically fill in gaps and create the illusion of thicker brows. For a natural look, the technician will match the tint to your natural eyebrow color. However, it is possible to request a darker tint for clients with lighter hairs who desire a more prominent look. Our brow tints can last up to 4 weeks.
Cost of Treatment
Every treatment plan is unique & tailored to your needs to help you achieve your best self. During our free and no-commitment consultations, our specialists are here to listen and give you all the information you need to make knowledgeable choices.
Starting at 20$
The first 24 hours after a tint are the most crucial to maintaining gorgeous results. Follow these tips below to keep your tint as long as possible:
1) Do not touch or rub your brows immediately after the treatment.
2) The effects of the tint will start to diminish within weeks as hair grows out and the tint color fades. Strong sunlight/UV light can make the tint color fade faster.
3) Avoid wetting your brows for the first 24 hours.
4) Avoid exfoliating facial cleansers in the brow region. Those containing AHA’s or other chemical exfoliates may decrease the life of your tint. A gentle facial cleanser or eye makeup remover is recommended.
5) Try to use oil-free facial products around the eye area to prolong the tint color.
This service cannot be performed on open, infected, wounded or eczema prone skin and is not recommended on persons having had an allergic reaction to any form of tint (including hair dye) in the past.